free Blackwell offering??

Linnea Micciulla lmicciulla at COMCAST.NET
Sat Sep 3 15:58:26 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Since Noriko and I both got the e-mail from Blackwell, I mistakenly
thought they might have sent it to everyone on the list.  I can't think
of any reason we would be eligible and other people wouldn't-

Lucie, would other members of the CDA list be welcome to register on
Blackwell-Synergy and access the TSQ e-trial?

Best,
Linnea