No Data

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jan 16 06:04:25 UTC 2009

Cogdev,

    First of all we need to know which OS/computer you are using, is it MAC
or PC? Is it OS 10.5 or Win XP/Vista? Second, after you get that error
message please type "dir" command into CLAN's "Commands" window and press
return, then copy and paste everything from "CLAN Output" window into email
message and send it to us. We should be able to tell you what is exactly
going on from that information.

Leonid.