"Columns" command

Sue Blackwell s.a.blackwell at bham.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 12:55:05 UTC 2009

Thanks for reply Brian.  I understand the pressures on Leonid's time
and energies, but it's a pity.  Even a simplified version would be
better than nothing.  I hope you will keep this one on the back burner
for when Leonid has more time.  Perhaps I will keep an older version of
CLAN on one of my laptops so that I can generate Columns output when I
need to.

Sue B

--
Dr. Sue Blackwell