About Clan Command

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 23 17:52:13 UTC 2013

	I would recommend command:

freq +o3 +o -t*CHI *.cha

This command assumes that you do not want to include in the output all words that infant speaks and that infant is marked as *CHI: in your data files. The +o3 option will combine all words spoken by other speakers into one list and the +o option will output that list in descending frequency order. To see 100 most frequently spoken words just look at first 100 words from the top of the output list.

Leonid.