Error Message: Current BEG time is smaller than previous tier BEG time

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 31 01:06:30 UTC 2015

Dear Allison,
   This is probably the most frustrating error type to correct, because finding exactly which @Bg is supposed to align with with @Eg by paging through transcripts is frustrating.  The best approach is to run GEMLIST which will show you which gem markers are where and that should make it clear which ones are missing.  Sometimes the error involves misspelling of the field after the @Bg or @Eg,  as in

@Bg:	book reading
*TXT:	the little dog barked.
@Eg:	book reeding

—Brian MacWhinney