fluency coding (repeated segments)

Nan Bernstein Ratner nratner at umd.edu
Thu Nov 30 16:15:20 UTC 2017

You do not need to use additional symbols. You need to mark the onset on
the repetition sequence with curly arrow, and the iterations (number of
repeated segments) separated by dashes, then close the sequence with curly
arrow.

An illustration is in the fluency codes appendix in the SLP Guide to CLAN.

Nan Bernstein Ratner, F-, H-ASHA, F-AAAS, ABCLD
Professor
Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
0100 Lefrak Hall
College Park, MD 20742
nratner at umd.edu, 301-405-4217

Co-director: FluencyBank (www.fluency.talkbank.org);
http://languagefluency.umd.edu/

ADVANCE Professor, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
Director, University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium (UMARC),
www.autism.umd.edu
Faculty, Language Science (languagescience.umd..edu), Neuroscience &
Cognitive Neuroscience (NACS, nacs.umd.edu), Developmental Science Field
Committee

http://hesp.umd.edu/facultyprofile/bernstein%20ratner/nan

My PubMed Bibliography
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1-UVaaDdREZ/bibliography/40436718/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending>