Draft browser terms.....

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed Dec 2 02:03:00 UTC 1998

I've uploaded an HTML table on to my directory as
http://members.home.net/skookum/browser.html containing some drafts of
proposed terms for a possible Jargon browser; it's not in the main
directory on my page; only uploaded for access (same as the seattle.html
for the Chief Seattle speech draft).

I've used the File-Edit-View-Go-Communicator-Help menus from my v.4.0.5 of
Netscape Communicator, and I've left a lot of holes where I can't think of
a term, or at least can't think of something simple enough (a lot of things
seem to have to translate as phrases in Jargon).

I'm not a coder, so I'm not capable of doing the hard-coding, but I thought
it would be worthwhile if everyone had a stab.  Obviously literal
translations aren't relevant, and there will have to be some conventions
established in terms of net-tech within the Jargon.......