Guess what? New list address

Fri Nov 6 23:47:46 UTC 1998

Lhush san, kanawi lhaksta,

I have done it.  CHINOOK has been moved to its new home on a powerful
computer back East.  We're now being run via LINGUISTlist, and so the
*new* email address to put in your address book and post your messages to
is
	chinook at listserv.linguistlist.org

You may want to send a message to our *old* address, which is
chinook at tincan.tincan.org, saying
	unsubscribe chinook
...just in order to avoid confusion...which is inevitable but limitable.

By the way, we now have archives on the Internet, consisting of every
message posted to the list from now on.  I may ask some of you members to
help with creating an archive of the previous messages we've had, using
one of your servers.  Perhaps all this can happen in connection with a
CHINOOK webpage?

LhaXiy at m!
Dave