SSILA Bulletin #72 (fwd)

Tue Sep 1 01:25:57 UTC 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------

             Editor - Victor Golla  (gollav at axe.humboldt.edu)
    Associate Editor - Scott DeLancey  (delancey at darkwing.uoregon.edu)

Howdy!  The above are addresses for subscribing to the Bulletin of the
Society for the Study of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas.

A whole lot of you requested that I forward the previous bulletin to you,
and that was very gratifying.  The newest issue is #72, and was just
emailed out.  You might consider signing up to receive SSILA yourself ...
I will, however, continue to alert both of our lists of relevant material
that's published in the bulletin.

PS -- Consider joining the Society!  You'll get a lot out of it, and the
perks are excellent.

Best wishes,
Dave