9.1254, TOC: Anthropological Linguistics, Vol. 40, No. 2 (fwd)

Mon Sep 14 18:05:23 UTC 1998

A splendid day to you all!  For your information, this announcement via
the Linguist List.  Enjoy -- Dave

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date:  Thu, 10 Sep 1998 20:20:07 -0500 (EST)
=46rom:  "john a. erickson" <jaericks at indiana.edu>
Subject:  TOC: Anthropological Linguistics, Vol. 40, No. 2

**ANTHROPOLOGICAL LINGUISTICS, Volume 40, Number 2 (Summer 1998)**

CONTENTS

SYMPOSIUM ON IRREALIS

Is Irrealis a Grammatical Category in Upper Chehalis?, M. DALE KINKADE

Irrealis as Category, Meaning, or Reference, EDWARD H. BENDIX

"Irrealis" as a Grammatical Category, JOAN L. BYBEE

_____________

Automatic Componential Analysis of Kinship Semantics with a Proposed
Structural Solution to the Problem of Multiple Models, VLADIMIR PERICLIEV
AND RAUL E. VALDES-PEREZ

A Language of Our Own: The Genesis of Michif, the Mixed Cree-French
Language of the Canadian Metis (Peter Bakker), PATRICK DOUAUD

Subscriptions and inquires should be sent to: Anthropological =
Linguistics,
Student Building 130(C), Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405 USA;
fax: (812) 855-7529; e-mail: <anthling at indiana.edu>. For abstracts and
more information, visit our website at: =
<http://www.indiana.edu/~anthling>