Review of Terry's book from "The Georgia Straight"

lilandbr at scn.org lilandbr at scn.org
Sat Sep 26 22:59:30 UTC 1998

Mike Cleven tajpis/typed:

>No - it's not spelled wrong.  The Georgia Straits are the body of water
>separating lower Vancouver Island from the BC Mainland; the Georgia =
Straight
.[. . .]

kaj tamen:
and yet:

>By Charles Ullard with Terry Glayin. New
            ^                    ^
>[. . .]
>Charles Lillard and completed by Terry Glavin, provides a look at the
         ^^                                ^

"Georgia Straight" may not have been a typo, but at least two of these=20
names *are*.  My *guess* is that "Lillard" and "Glavin" are correct and=20
"Ullard" and "Glayin" are goofs, but I'd appreciate *knowing* as I am=20
going to submit a form urging the Seattle Public Library to purchase a=20
copy, and the wrong spelling of the authors' names could lead the=20
librarians to conclude that the request was a prank.

Amike,

Liland

--
 Liland Brajant Ros' * UEA-D, Seatlo Usono * FD Baptismo, AA, US-lit-ro
 204 N 39th St / Seattle WA 98103 Usono | tel 206-633-2434  /  Lernu la=20