Nadja's Message

Pass/Kishkan/High Ground Press high_ground at SUNSHINE.NET
Wed Aug 25 19:32:51 UTC 1999

I receive the List messages for the most part because my son wants them. He
loves Chinook -- in part because our friend (the late) Charles Lillard got
him keen. I enjoy everything about the List -- the historical information,
the linguistic musings, etc. And the messages from people who actually use
the Jargon to communicate information are fascinating, even though I don't
know enough to follow the threads myself (I keep telling myself I'll
learn....). Nadja's translations were helpful and graceful. I hope the List
continues as it has been and that the malcontents cool out. The messages
which Nadja Adolf received in response to her Chinook tale of the
road were unnecessarily rude and boorish. Enough!

Theresa Kishkan