disagreeing or flaming?

Tony Berrocoso berrocoso at SELKIRK.BC.CA
Wed Aug 25 21:35:38 UTC 1999

At 10:21 AM 8/25/1999 -0700, someone wrote:

>I SAID STOP SENDING THIS CRAP NOW!!!!!

This sort of flaming, especially in a personal Email, is really abusive.
We need an open and friendly interchange without insults and domineering
behaviour.  I hope our Listserve director will speak out against such
flagrant violations of common courtesy.

Nadja has been brave and clever in her comments in Chinook Jargon, and I
and others admire her.  If the NZ writer cares to suggest a new
conversation list as a better means of delivery, well, that's an idea that
can be discussed. I would certainly subscribe to such a group.

Thanks, Nadja!