[Fwd: Can you help us? // Buscando ayuda.]

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Thu Dec 2 09:06:57 UTC 1999

At 10:33 PM 12/1/99 -0800, David Robertson wrote:
>Alaxti wEXt lhush kakwa:  "Lhush pus nEsayka mamunk kanamakwst."
>                           good  if  we      work   together

[sort of a subjunctive, enit?  Wasn't the original more of an imperative,
or rather a vocative?]

>Ikta mEsayka tEmtEm?

Naika tumtum maika kilapi-wawa mitlite hyas hyas.  "Konaway konamoxt
mamook".  Pe ixt, "Konaway Konamoxt".  Klonas "Mamook konamoxt konaway" pe
"konamoxt konaway".  Ixt ixt, hyas elip.

I think your translation is overdone.  "Everyone together work".  Or only
"Everyone Together".  Also "Work together everyone" or "together everyone".
 The simpler the better.