muckamuck sun

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Jul 14 16:50:34 UTC 1999

(Well, I pushed the wrong button and my first reply only went to
Dave, so to save him the trouble of forwarding it, here it is again
for the list:)

Hi, Dave.  Well, I was just retying Gibbs and I saw that he noted
this term was used around the Hudson's Bay Co. to mean Saturday, the
day they distributed rations.  (Entry under "Sunday.")