Gibbs on Web

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Jul 30 15:03:13 UTC 1999

Klahowya, sikhs, and I've finally gotten Gibbs' dictionary set into
HTML.  I haven't linked it into my site yet, but it can be seen at
www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/6460/gibbs.htm

Please let me know if the navigation scheme works for you, and also
if there are any booboos in there.  I also hope that someone with a
non-Windows system (Mac, anyone?) will let me know if the quote marks
and apostrophes look right, as I dared to use non-specified
characters for those to get them just right; they look OK on my PC
but since they're outside the HTML specification, I want to make sure
they are visible on most other systems.

Hyas mahsie.

Jeff