<shabon> ... this gets kind of technical ...

Aron Faegre faegre at TELEPORT.COM
Mon Apr 3 16:13:09 UTC 2000

But isn't it good to move goal-posts!  David L's comments are right on.  We've
got to fundamentally change what we think of when we use the word "permanent".
This is a linguist site so lets take joy in learning how our own language frames
what we see.

Aron