ChinUk Wawa Lu’lu 2000 - August 25, 26 and 27

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Fri Apr 14 23:49:26 UTC 2000

We've gone ahead with plans for another workshop at Grand Ronde.  It will be
held on August 25, 26 and 27.  You can access the workshop Web site through:

www.adisoft-inc.com

The Web site  is currently "under construction" and should be finalized in a
couple of weeks.  You are able to register for the workshop online.  The cost
of the event is U.S. $35.00 per person which covers materials and some of your
meals. (If you wait a couple of weeks, you'll be able to use PayPal to pay
online)  Please feel free to spread the word to everybody who is interested.

As part of the workshop, we are sponsoring a creative writing contest (in
Chinook Jargon) complete with prizes.  I encourage everybody to check out the
Web site regarding this and submit an entry.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  Please be patient
for a response though as I'll be away from home all next week.

LaXayEm,

Jim