ISO code for ChInuk

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Fri Feb 4 08:40:08 UTC 2000

Hi, Dave.  There is a code of CRW already assigned to the Jargon, but
I am not sure what it represents.  I suspect that is a linguistic
designation, and the ISO-639 is more technical, having to do with a
computer character set.  I just wanted to mention that a 3-character
code has been assigned, and I wonder if there would be reason to see
that the same code was assigned for both purposes (if indeed they are
different).

See http://www.sil.org/ethnologue/lookup?CRW

Regards,

Jeff