[NativeNews] FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR NATIVE AMERICAN LANGUAG ES

Nadja Adolf nadolf at SPYGLASS.COM
Wed Feb 9 19:27:27 UTC 2000

Maybe we could get them to fund help for Tony in developing materials
and classes? Maybe even fund the Lu?lu?

nadja

-----Original Message-----
From: David Lewis [mailto:coyotez at oregon.uoregon.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 8:49 AM
To: CHINOOK at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subject: Fwd: [NativeNews] FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR NATIVE AMERICAN
LANGUAGES

Lets look into this one!

From: "trent finger" <yaxchilan1 at hotmail.com>
Subject: New Opportunity
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 08:03:46 EST

TITLE: FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR NATIVE AMERICAN LANGUAGES - DHHS
[Federal Register: February 7, 2000 (Volume 65, Number 25)]

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Administration for Native Americans (ANA), ACF, DHHS.

[Program Announcement No. 93612-003]

Administration for Native Americans FY 2000 Availability of
Financial Assistance for Native American Languages

SUMMARY:  The Administration for Native Americans (ANA) announces the
availability of Fiscal Year 2000 funds and other available funds for
Native American language projects. Financial assistance provided by ANA is
designed to assist applicants in designing projects which will
promote the survival and continuing vitality of Native American
languages.

Special Note: The Administration for Native Americans advises all applicants
that grant awards made under this announcement will
have a September 30, 2000 project Start Date. Applicants should,
therefore develop projects that begin no earlier than this date.

Application Kit: Application kits, approved by the OMB under
control number 0980-0204, which expires August 31, 2000, containing the
necessary forms and instructions to apply for a grant under this

<http://www.sciencewise.com/swalert/dhhs/opp/fr02070001.htm>

  _____

  _____

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
              David Lewis
        P.O. Box 3086
Eugene, OR 97403, USA
541.684.9003  Cell 541.954.2466
talapus at kalapuya.com, coyotez at darkwing.uoregon.edu,
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~coyotez
<http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~coyotez>
http://www.kalapuya. <http://www.kalapuya.com/>  com
<http://www.kalapuya.com/>
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~coyotez <http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~coyotez>

Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde, Oregon