Ketlings pe itkas kapa tenas muckamuck haws - kettles and thingsfor a kitchen

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Thu Feb 10 19:10:23 UTC 2000

Nadja Adolf wrote:

> Looks good. I do have one issue noted below:

Please do.  Like I said, my imperial system's really rusty; I've
forgotten the proportions/relationships between the various item.  I
guess a "chuck oaskun" would be a fluid oz., vs. "olo oaskun" for a dry
one, wake nah?  What's the actual percentage difference between the two,
BTW?  Also isn't a fluid oz. some kind of determinant for a weighed
ounce?  Maybe the weight of a fluid ounce of water is one ounce of
weight?