stup

Nadja Adolf nadolf at SPYGLASS.COM
Tue Feb 15 23:08:50 UTC 2000

No, I do not work for a "Jewish" firm; I work for a politically correct
firm.
I don't see how anyone could bar or bat mitzvah a business. B^)

(We do have Jewish people living here; they include an Israeli woman and
formerly included an Chassidic man. You should have seen the double takes
when people first saw the photo on his desk - not wife, not child - but his
rabbi! (I had to bite my tongue to avoid making jokes about people's double
takes - like, of course that's a rabbi. It's Italian women who have the
beards.))

Anyway, which word does stup rhyme with?

nadja