Original of Pilling

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Thu Jan 13 14:10:39 UTC 2000

Whilst browsing around for Jargon resources I ran across a bookstore
in Massachusetts which offers an original Pilling for a reasonable
price.  Current availability unknown; email them for info.  I am
repeating the URL here in case someone would like to have their own
copy of this indispensable reference.

78. [CHINOOK INDIANS]. Pillling, James C. BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THE
CHINOOKAN LANGAUGES [INCLUDIG THE CHINOOK JARGON]. Wash.,GPO, 1893.
81pp. Original printed front wrapper only, bookplate. First edition.
BAE Bull 15. 60.00

See: http://www.ginsbook.com/cat129/cat129B.htm

Regards,

Jeff