Calling all Nations!

Scott E. Tyler styler at MULTICARE.COM
Thu Jan 27 20:04:14 UTC 2000

ilaxan !  ilaxan !  hiyu tilikam !
Help! Help!

hayas wawa kupa skukam cinuk tilikam-owas !
Call to the Great Chinook Nation!

hayas wawa kupa skukam cinuk wawa-owas !
Call to the Powerful Chinook Speakers Group!

tlaska tiqi iskam nesayka kul !
They want to take our money (gold)!

spus hyas tkope papa yaka tiqi iskam cikamin kupa hayak-wawa ikta !
The Great White Father (government) wants to charge us for the INTERNET !

spus hayas wawa-owas yaka tiqi mamook tolo kupa hayak-wawa ikta !
The telephone company wants to charge a toll for the INTERNET !

hlaXaym kupa nayka!
Please!

kopet wawa hayas wik' !
JUST SAY NO!

kopet wawa hilu kakwa!
SAY DON'T DO IT !!

mamuk hayas wawa kupa mesayka tilakam-owas-tyee !!
Complain to your congressperson!

Chinook Poem for the Occasion

	cikamin stik (money tree)

	ilaxan ilaxan hiyu tilikam