Indian-language web browsers? (fwd)

Mike Cleven mike_cleven at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 8 11:47:51 UTC 2000

I don't know if anyone in the group ever bothered to look, but some time ago
I asked for help/collaboration in developing the appropriate Jargon terms
for the main Netscape menus; I posted my own bits and pieces of this to
http://members.home.net/skookum/browser.html; didn't proceed further with it
since, but it might serve as a good start....

MC