Unsubscribing

David Robertson of Chinook drobert at TINCAN.TINCAN.ORG
Mon Jul 17 05:01:04 UTC 2000

Lhush chandi-ubut!

Everyone, our public-access server in Spokane, TINCAN.org, has been
installing new computers over the last three weeks.  It was anticipated
that this would take a day.  In the process, I've been unable to access
TINCAN either over via its homepage or by Telnet, and have lost all the
files of valuable research information that so many of you have sent me
over the last couple of years.

Thanks to each of you for keeping up some excellent discussions.  Your
thoughts and feelings about using "Siwash" as a sports team's name are
invaluable, sociolinguistically and otherwise.

Coll, as I can't send the appropriate commands to unsubscribe you from the
list right now, please try sending a message with no subject line and only
the message
          unsubscribe
to the address listserv at linguistlist.org.  If that doesn't work, please
email me at chinukwawa at aol.com, which is where this email is actually