Michif in Canadian radio program & website (fwd)

Mike Cleven mike_cleven at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 10 11:30:04 UTC 2000

That's OK, Peter; I was accused long ago of "making up the Chinook Jargon"
as if it had never existed before I mentioned it.  Later I was chastised for
daring to know anything about it.  Sometimes you never win......

Sounds like a good program; used to know the CBC schedule by heart but am
not familiar with "cestlavie" (they _don't_ spell it that way in the prog,
surely?  the OLF would be outraged!).  Mind you, this "Radio One", "Radio
Two" thing is just _too_ Euro-ish; there used to be just CBC-AM, CBC-FM, and
Radio Canada Int'l.....they let the marketing people loose on the new
"channels", I think.....

Mike C.