No overt relation between Cree syllabics & Duployan

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Thu Oct 5 01:23:09 UTC 2000

Klahowya, Liland,

Sounds like you're providing the answers to your own questions!  You clearly know more than I do about all this, and the reason I've referred to "East Cree" is that that website is the only exposure I've had to Cree syllabics.  It's really an excellent work-in-progress, by the way, an interactive grammar of that dialect of Cree, additions to which are being made as time goes by.

Kloshe nanitch,
Dave