Tanas"vale"

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Wed Oct 11 06:42:40 UTC 2000

Dave Robertson wrote:

> Thank you, Tom!  --  Dave

Since there's a direct connection between the meaning of Tanasbourne and
Tanasbrook I don't think you've much need for wonder; there were all too
many Scots and Geordies using the Jargon in the auld times, laddie/ in
Scots and Northern English a "bourne" or "burn" is their more common
term a "brook", y'see.......

MC