"Ankuttie" Chinook,a language standardized for an odd purpose: Writing one word ata time...was Re: [Fwd: Re: "Tanasvale" in Portland, Oregon]

John Michael Greer mezla at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 11 20:52:16 UTC 2000

Klahowya sihks,

"Klahanie" is pretty standard spelling, at least here in the Puget Sound
area.

Another CJ word that shows up a lot locally is Tukwila -- the name of a
Seattle suburb.

John Michael Greer