Mahsh keekwulee Microsoft (was Re: Note re "Sesquipedalian" posting

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Sun Apr 8 07:22:58 UTC 2001

Office Assistant, Outlook Express, the whole shebang; the "integrated
desktop" is only a way to make other company's programs run less well
and impose on the user a bunch of "neat stuff" that only Redmond nerds
think is cool.  RAM-wasters, registry-confusers, program-preempters etc.
etc.  My suggestion is that you deactivate that stupid little paper clip
and DON'T USE IT.

By the way, Star Office is FREE; you can get it from www.sun.com

MC