Wawa Jargon/Ojibway

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at ATTBI.COM
Thu Dec 27 00:57:39 UTC 2001

Hi.  Here is my reply to the inquirer about "wawa" in Jargon and
Ojibway.  Mike was the only one to comment; he suggested another
possible Ojibway word in the Jargon so I mentioned it and asked if
our friend in Ontario might know about it.  Perhaps we can get a
dialog going about other Ojibway words which might look similar to
Jargon ones.