No subject

Lisa M Peppan lisapeppan at JUNO.COM
Fri Feb 9 05:13:51 UTC 2001

Thank you, Theresa, so much.  That was the point I was trying to make.

However as it was made most plain to me -- via private e-mail -- that I
am judgemental and offensive and have never spoken with Native Americas
fed up with with white people exploiting their history, I think I shall
pack up my clown suit and paddle off into the sunset, because those who
need a village clown the most have not the eyes to see.

Dave, if you would, please, unsubscribe me.

Klahowya

Lisa Peppan
Edmonds WA