Re: Re: Chinuk-wawa hihi #1:  TEnEs-ikta qhata...lhaksta tiki munk ilaxan?B0aWtpIG11bmsgaWxheGFuPw==

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Jan 17 22:38:47 UTC 2001

Klahowya friends,
if anyone would like me to convert MS Word- Wordperfect, or reverse, please
send me the documents. Also if anyone would like to be forwarded an advance
copy of the Chinook Jargon index to the SWORP collection please send me
your email address along with info as to whether you would like the index
sent as email or as an attachment or sent snail mail. Thanks,
David Lewis

At 04:49 PM 1/16/2001 -0800, Nadja Adolf wrote:
>Ana. Wake Word 2000 munk Unix pus yaka wake ASCII.
>
>nadja

David Gene Lewis                        Department of Anthropology
Graduate student                        University of Oregon
         cell 541-510-0217                               Eugene, OR 97403

coyotez at oregon.uoregon.edu                      talapus at kalapuya.com
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~coyotez           http://www.kalapuya.com

Confederated Tribes of Grand Ronde,  Kalapuya Tribe