Fwd: Long drive between Chilliwack & Neah

zenk at USWESTMAIL.NET zenk at USWESTMAIL.NET
Tue Jun 12 22:41:19 UTC 2001

Based on my own past experience driving to Neah Bay, Mike's cautions strike me as on the mark.  Indeed, it's actually still a fair long drive once you get to Port Angeles.  Does anyone know:  is there a direct car-ferry connection between Vancouver and Port Angeles?  Can anyone suggest a best, fastest route? (Another thing about the border:  maybe it's just me fitting the profile, but I am almost always searched down to my shaving kit.)

Since probably only a few will be going to Neah Bay from Chilliwack, perhaps the conference should be organized to allow those folks to miss Saturday, just in case?  H.