On-line Dictionaries shuffle

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at QWEST.NET
Fri Jun 22 02:47:09 UTC 2001

Hi.  Since creating the on-line dictionaries section of the Tenas
Wawa/Jeff's Jargon website, Early Canadiana Online has improved their
user interface, and I also figured out a way to link to specific
works on their system (by calling their document number).  So I no
longer duplicate their page images, but link to them there instead.

(There are still three dictionaries on my site which are unavailable
elsewhere on-line--Gibbs, Shaw and Chinook Rudiments--plus new links
to Jacobs' Chinook Texts at the UW and T.N. Hibben at Marv's site.)

My 20MB web space had been stuffed full for a year, but I now have a
chunk free. I wanted to let those of you know who had offered me or
may have original papers or audio recordings or public domain page
scans which need hosting on-line.

Regards,

Jeffrey Kopp