(Our kind hosts) LINGUIST list 2002 fund drive

Dave Robertson tuktiwawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Apr 5 05:27:31 UTC 2002

Dear CHINOOK list tillicums,

If you're inclined to make charitable donations of this sort, please consider helping our kind and generous hosts, the LINGUIST list.  I think the following forwarded information will speak for itself (especially the groovy gifts they send to thank you!)...but if you need to know more, do contact me.  Thanks to you and to LINGUIST!  --  Dave

The LINGUIST Editorial Support Fund
c/o Helen Aristar-Dry
Dept. of English
Eastern Michigan University
Ypsilanti, MI
USA 48197

As a 501(c)3 organization, LINGUIST qualifies for corporate
donation-matching programs; and, of course, your donation is tax
deductible.

Don't forget that in return for a donation of $25 or more, we would
like to send you a gift.  For example, we have baby T-shirts (size
2/4), which are perfect for your little first language acquisition
student.  Do visit http://linguistlist.org/premiums.html to see what
else we have to offer.  Do let us know in your pledge what you would
like and remember to include your postal address and what size and style
you need.

We at LINGUIST really do appreciate your support.  We could not
continue without you.

With our sincere thanks,

The LINGUIST Crew:

Anthony, Helen, Andrew, Karen, Naomi, Heather, James, Michael,
Zhen-Wei, Richard, Karolina, Dina, Renee, Steve, Marie, Gayathri,
John, Ljuba, Terry, Simin, Tomoko.

--
"Asking a linguist how many languages she knows is like asking a doctor how many diseases he has!" -- anonymous