(The new) Museum of American Cultures, Spokane, WA

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Sun Jan 13 02:22:55 UTC 2002

Hi,

Try looking for the Cheney Cowles Museum, Spokane.  They still haven't activated a new domain name, I think.

Dave

"Liland Brajant Ros'" <lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Dave wrote:
>>On December 5th, the massively renovated and expanded Museum of American
>>Cultures -- MAC -- opened its doors in Spokane, Washington.  It's a great
>>joint!
>
>A Google search reveals no webpage for this Museum. Is one about to be
>unveiled?
>
>lilEnd
>stuck in si7aL

"Asking a linguist how many languages she knows is like asking a doctor how many diseases he has!" -- anonymous