Fw: [sovernspeakout] Inspiration Translation

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Tue Jan 15 21:24:36 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lessard, George" <glessard at gov.nu.ca>
To: "L NATIVELIT-L (E-mail)" <NATIVELIT-L at raven.cc.ku.edu>; "L
sovernspeakout (E-mail)" <sovernspeakout at yahoogroups.com>; "L
protecting_knowledge at egroups. com (E-mail)"
<protecting_knowledge at egroups.com>; <indigenousyouth at egroups.com>; "l
Indigenous People's Issues I_P_I (E-mail)" <I_P_I at yahoogroups.com>; "L
First_Nations_Skyvillage (E-mail)"
<first_nations_skyvillage at smartgroups.com>; "l
Worlds-Indigenous-People at Yahoogroups. Com (E-mail)"
<worlds-indigenous-people at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 9:39 AM
Subject: [sovernspeakout] Inspiration Translation

humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/ContributorsList.htm