Marchand, Voyage autour du monde

Ross Clark (FOA DALSL) r.clark at AUCKLAND.AC.NZ
Tue Jul 9 05:39:49 UTC 2002

As an early term for "(sound of) gun" it is also not uncommon in the Pacific
Islands. It would take some time to get all my examples together, but I'd
like to publish something with a name like "The Poo Papers"...

Ross Clark