Naika tillikum pi yaka Lincoln

Nadja Adolf yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 3 07:37:55 UTC 2002

Wake ahnkuttie laly, naika tillikum Maryam iskum chee
Lincoln. Okoke oahut chikchik hyas kahkwa haus kopa
wayhut..

(Not long ago, my friend Maryam got a new Lincoln.
That car is big like a house on the highway.)

Chee Lincoln yaka hyas kloshe klimin. Yaka mitlite
pittuck-iktas - okoke chikchik yaka wawa spose lapote
hahlakl kunsih tillikum keekwullie chikchik.

(The new Lincoln is very comfortable. It has computer
chips - this care talks to you if the door is open
when people are inside.)

Naika tillikum  yaka mahsh mahkook hauses. Spose
tillikum chako kopa mahkook ikta haus, naika tillikum
klatawa kunamokst klaska kopa nanitch haus. Okoke
Lincoln munk kloshe klaska tillikum pi alta tillikum
tikegh mahkook okoke haus.

(My friend she sells houses. If people come to buy a
house, my friend goes with them to see the house. That
Lincoln relaxes them and now the people want to buy
that house.)