A further question?

Nadja Adolf yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 17 03:01:41 UTC 2002

Date:    Fri, 15 Nov 2002 02:56:15 -0500
              From:    "David D. Robertson"
<ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU>
              Subject: "Friend"...was...Re: CHINOOK
Digest - 9 Nov 2002 to 14 Nov
              2002
                       (#2002-162)

Klahowya:

My question is this - Tony once told me that Sikhs was
always applied only to men. Was this only at GR? Or is
it acceptable for women to use it to apply to other
women?

I had used tillikum for a female friend - and received
suggestions that this was unintelligible, and sikhs
was suggested - but it is masculine only.

Sikhs opitska was also suggested, but that seems to
imply sweetheart or paramour.

Or has this information been updated?

Lost in the woods,

Nadja