Just Missed Henry on History Channel

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at ATTBI.COM
Wed Nov 20 12:32:26 UTC 2002

Last weekend I was channel-surfing and stumbled across a program on the cable TV "History Channel" about Vancouver, Wash.  I only caught the end of it, but watched the credits to see who made it.  I was surprised to see Henry Zenk listed as a contributor.  So there must have been some mention of the Jargon in the show.  (It was made in 1995 by Vancouver City Television.)

I checked the network's Web site http://www.historychannel.com/ontv/index.html and it doesn't appear this program will be repeated this month. But it'll probably come around again someday.

The History Channel Traveler
Saturday , November 16 6:00 AM-7:00 AM One Place across Time/The Peace Arch Rises

(The first half of this hour package was about Vancouver, the second half about Blaine.)

The Vancouver program is also shown as part of the "General O.O. Howard House Tour" at Fort Vancouver.  It's probably seen from time to time on local cable-access channels (but who can figure out their schedules?)

Regards,

Jeff