Recent article on CJ; "tolo" as regional English word

Ros' Haruo lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 4 01:56:45 UTC 2003

Very interesting. We had a tolo when I was at Lake Washington High School
(1969-72). Don't recall the details (wasn't much of a dancer in high
school). Anybody know how this term made its semantic journey?

lilEnd

        ROS' Haruo / 204 N 39th / Seattle WA 98103 / Usono
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / tel 206-633-2434
TTT-Himnaro Cigneta : http://www.geocities.com/cigneto/pretaj.html
Nove en La Lilandejo : http://www.geocities.com/lilandr/novaj.html
      ("la Esperantisto antauxe nomata Liland Brajant Ros'")