Recent article on CJ; "tolo" as regional English word

Peter Webster peterweb at BENDNET.COM
Tue Apr 8 06:33:38 UTC 2003

And, in the old days, there was a certain "Tolo Tavern" down by Medford OR
where I drank a few flat beers...Tolo is a junction point between the
S.P.R.R., and the local r.r. that serves the White City industrial area
north of Medford.