Delay in processing postings today

David D. Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Apr 8 23:32:47 UTC 2003

LhaXayam, khanawi-lhaksta,

Weyk-lili pi nayka munk-lhatwa mEsayka t'sEm-peypa.  Chxi alta nayka hayu-
tiki munk kakwa, bEt...uk nayka email program, weyk yaka tiki wEXt.

In a little while I'll send along you folks' postings.  Just now I was
trying to do that, but...this email program of mine didn't want to, too.

Alhqi tEnEs-hayu dret lhush t'sEm-peypa mEsayka nanich, uk wawa uk Eells
yaka "lima-t'sEm" wawa-buk.

There are a number of excellent messages you'll be seeing that discuss the
Eells manuscript dictionary.

Alaxti kha lhaksta mEsayka nanich ukuk buk, wikna?

I think maybe some (one) of you folks has already seen this book, haven't
you?

--Dave