Recent article on CJ

Tony Johnson Tony.Johnson at GRANDRONDE.ORG
Wed Apr 9 23:55:48 UTC 2003

Howdy folks,

Sorry for the delay in jumping in on this topic, but we do have a copy of the manuscript here in Grand Ronde.  We have done a limited amount of work with it, and I have not had time to pull it out prior to writing this note.  We did not make the copy, it was made some time ago and given to us.  I do not know what restrictions may exist on the material.  Again sorry for the delay in getting this information out to you all, but we are awfully busy.  I will do my best to pull it out and make some comments shortly.  Maybe I can get Henry to take the lead on this?  (Henli--Lush wik-lili ntsa wawa ukuk, wikna?)  Well, I hope all is well with everyone.

ALqi wik-lili,

Tony A. Johnson
Sawash-ili7i
Grand Ronde, OR

>>> David Lewis <coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU> 04/09/03 02:40PM >>>
Hi All,
I was also thinking along these lines. I would be willing to support an
effort to copy the collection at Whitman through the SWORP program here at
UO. I am the director of the program here, and we have some funds in our
program that would be available to use for copy costs.  I would also be
willing to work through the Grand Ronde Culture Committee to help support a
project like this. Are there other organizations that we can work through
too, and who would be willing to make the first copy at Whitman?
David