Inatye David Lewis is Born

Ros' Haruo lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 17 20:13:42 UTC 2003

Congratulations, David & Donna, and tenas klahowya Inatye David!

Let me return the favor by letting you and the list know that I will be
marrying my old high-school buddy (we're class of '72!) Paula Johnson at
Japanese Baptist Church in Seattle, the afternoon of August 10th. If any of
you would like to attend let me know and I'll try to wangle you an invite!
The service will mostly be in English, with some Esperanto and Japanese, but
there's room for a word or two of Ye Olde Wawa if it can be had.

lilEnd

        ROS' Haruo / 204 N 39th / Seattle WA 98103 / Usono
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / tel 206-633-2434
TTT-Himnaro Cigneta : http://www.geocities.com/cigneto/pretaj.html
Nove en La Lilandejo : http://www.geocities.com/lilandr/novaj.html
      ("la Esperantisto antauxe nomata Liland Brajant Ros'")