Alaska, Victoria, silence

David D. Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Jul 26 22:48:34 UTC 2003

tlaxxaawya!

Sorry for the long inaccessibility.

The first half of July was occupied with a research trip looking into
Chinuk-Wawa in Alaska.  It went pretty well.  There may be something
about this (or about a lecture I gave in Juneau) online at
sealaskaheritage.org, the Juneau Empire, Juneau Daily News, or
KTOO.  Haven't had a moment to check.

Also, we've just moved to Victoria for grad school and are still
unpacking.  Please keep emailing to <ddr11 at columbia.edu>, the
permanent address.  The new postal address is:

#1001, 2361 Lam Circle
Victoria, BC
V8N 6K8
Canada

Our new phone number is (250) 721-4819.  Feel free to call, as we
don't know many people in Victoria yet and would be happy to hear
from the CHINOOK community.

Many observations from the Alaska research will probably be shared
here, so please stay tuned, and keep sending your contributions in!

--Dave Robertson, your moderator