Some English glosses in Kamloops Wawa

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Apr 24 20:58:46 UTC 2004

Leanne,

You mention the Boxer Rebellion being mentioned in sermons at the time.
In fact there's a very lengthy narrative of the rebellion in Kamloops Wawa
in 1904.  I've got it translated somewhere...

Thanks very much for your extra work on the English glosses.  It looks
probable these relate to the Blanchet/Demers/St Onge dictionary.  I'll
stop looking in my Shuswap materials!

Best,

--Dave R.